Thursday, November 5, 2015

Grateful for Books Blog Hop



Books are so important to us, and we want to know why you're grateful for books! Which books are you the most grateful for?

I can't wait to see everyone's answers. I'm sure there'll be a variety of reasons why each of us are grateful. One of my answers would have to be: reading books opened my mind to the possibility of writing my own stories. 

Leave your answer and email below in the comment section and you will be entered to win:
An eBook of Love's Always Paws~Able
~There will be FOUR winners~

Congratulations Judy, Kathybryson, Jan Hall and Linda Carroll-Bradd!
You are the winners of Grateful For Books Blog Hop!

Please PM me your email address so I can send you an eBook of Love’s Always Paws-Able


Second chances at life, love, and a forever home don’t come every day.

Faith Daniels leaves a successful Silicon Valley career to follow her life’s dream: in Cedar Grove she builds a foster home for unwanted and abused dogs. She knows dogs have the ability to love even after being abandoned. Abandoned by her fiancĂ© and friends, Faith wishes she could learn to love and trust again.

Tanner Keen leaves behind the stress of his multi-million dollar advertising firm to save his life. He needs peace and quiet. So when a friend asks him to help a small town animal shelter, the opportunity seems perfect.

But all is not peaceful at the shelter in Cedar Grove. Can Faith and Tanner discover the deceit in others and still find trust in each other?

Love’s always paws-able.




7 comments:

  1. They are important to me cause it gets me out of my world for awhile and takes my stress level down , I love a variety of books and just so thankful for the authors for writing them

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first book I read many years ago was Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen, and I fell in love with it and basically fell in love with reading. I read anything I can get my hands on. It is very relaxing to me and takes my mind away from where I am at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this time of year, as school winds down and the holidays heat up, I revisit all my old favorites. The best Christmas story ever is a child's story and that the chapter in Wind in the Willows where Mole goes home again. All about friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading has always been my leisure, my travel and my escape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, reading can be relaxing, or an escape, or a pick me up, or a get me back in focus and on track. I find there are so many reasons to read, and so much to profit from reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always reading a fiction book for the escape and a non-fiction book as research for the next story I write. I've been an addicted reader since childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Romance books historical and westerns but I read anything romance. Very grateful for books

    quiltlady110 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete