Thursday, August 13, 2015

Books That Make Your Heart Flutter Blog Hop




What are some of the books that just make your heart go pitter-patter when you read them?



Leave your book titles in the 'comment' section below, along with your email address, and you will be entered to win...
An eBook copy of my new release
Love's Always Paws-Able! 



Second chances at life, love, and a forever home don’t come every day.

Faith Daniels leaves a successful Silicon Valley career to follow her life’s dream: in Cedar Grove she builds a foster home for unwanted and abused dogs. She knows dogs have the ability to love even after being abandoned. Abandoned by her fiancĂ© and friends, Faith wishes she could learn to love and trust again.

Tanner Keen leaves behind the stress of his multi-million dollar advertising firm to save his life. He needs peace and quiet. So when a friend asks him to help a small town animal shelter, the opportunity seems perfect.

But all is not peaceful at the shelter in Cedar Grove. Can Faith and Tanner discover the deceit in others and still find trust in each other?

Love’s always paws-able.




9 comments:

  1. I love the classics. Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice--anything that will produce a big long sigh at the end! I love the premise of your book. I am a dog lover (I have two rescued greyhounds) and I'm a huge proponent of rescue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the classics too! It's wonderful to have people who give dogs another chance. I've given thought to having a greyhound one day. They are a lovely breed.

      Delete
  2. I never get tired of Rhett’s love and devotion for Scarlett and I will never, ever understand her stupidity! Gone With The Wind sets my heart aflutter over and over!!
    Connie
    cps1950 ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand perfectly and agree 100%. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Gone With the Wind for the first time at the age of 13. I completely fell in love with the book and the story never grows old no matter how often I've read it.
    Pam
    pmayes444 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love classics as well like Jane Eyre :) Thanks for the chance!
    butterflypetals7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off, I applaud people that give animals a "forever home" and a chance to start anew with a new family. We have 4 pets, and they are all that way.

    I like good romances, like the *Sweet Dreams* YA romance series of the 80s and 90s. I also like romance manga series that have not-so-smooth romances that turn into nice love stories, like *Strobe Edge* and *My Love Story*.

    bookaholicholly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly, you're a special person. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Gone With the Wind is what got me started reading.

    quiltlady110 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete