Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Summer Begins Blog Hop


Summer is in the air. It’s the season for flowers, picnics, campouts, road trips, and spending time with friends and family.

I love hanging out on my back porch, watching the birds, admiring the mountains and sipping on freshly brewed iced tea. I also love to take trips; cruises are one of my favorite vacations.

What's your favorite thing about summer? Is it the places you go or the people you see?


In honor of the coming season I’m giving away an eBook of Uncharted Love. Enjoy the cruise.

~In order to be eligible to win the eBook you must leave a comment below ~


Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I’ve decided that they are all so great that I will be giving an eBook to all 10 people!

Summer is finally here!
~~Enjoy the cruise~~~

K Davis
Brooke Bumgardner
Lynn Smith
Jonella Moore
Judy
Shadow
Tenna3940
Cassie Sparks
Pam
Kathy Heare Watts

If you did not leave your email address please send it to:





Uncharted Love ~

Nine years ago, Ellie’s now ex-boyfriend was the finance manager of her publishing house. He drained all her bank accounts and disappeared. Since that time, she has not made any effort to pursue a new relationship or even date. Her life revolves around her growing business and small group of women friends, who are all single, about the same age, have no kids, and are driven to succeed in their careers.

Jax’s one serious attempt at love ended in disaster. While stationed on a destroyer and out to sea, his fiancée fell in love with his childhood friend. They emptied his house and his bank account never to be seen again. From that day forward he promised himself that he would maintain course and follow his charted life plan.



To fulfill a promise to a dead friend, Ellie books a cruise aboard Jax’s ship. They are thrown together after someone breaks into Ellie’s stateroom and steals her ring and family heirloom.


17 comments:

  1. I've never been on a cruise ship. I would love to try it sometime. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. It's an unbelieveable experience. A city within itself. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I really love the summer weather and being able to spend long days out in the sun with my girls and a good book. I would love to take a cruise!

    brookeb811 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds wonderful, Brooke. Hope you will get to take a cruise one day. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I love the weather, having a cookout, a day at the beach or just lounging in the back yard

    ReplyDelete
  4. It when I'm able to travel to visit my only granddaughter and my daughter! I'm disabled, so winter is too hard for me to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sitting on my back patio, which is open, and usually has a light breeze stirring and reading my books. Since it is summer, my grandkids and great grandkids come by often to see me.

    Judy
    magnolias_1(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can picture it. What a lovely way to spend the day. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Oh! Sounds really good! I love summer. For me, i love nature, being outside. Im not much for people, but nature places or just being outside, feels great! :) Thank you!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the warm weather and spending more time with all 5 grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite thing about summer is spending time with the kids! We went on vacation last year to South Carolina, but this year will be spent helping my husband recover from surgery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about your husband. Sending you all my best.

      Delete
  9. My favorite thing about summer is longer days, warmer nights, and spending time outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That about sums it up! The perfect time of year. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  10. My favorite thing about summer is all the fresh fruit and vegetable. We have a garden and I love picking, eating and even canning. But I don't like that get in the way of my reading!
    Redrabbitt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that, Kathy!! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete