Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring Fling Blog Hop


Spring is just around the corner!
And we are here to celebrate!
So join us on this hop! 






**For a limited time Payton's Pursuit is .99 cents!!!** Clink on the book jacket to the left to take you to the buy link.


I am kicking off the season with the release of PAYTON'S PURSUIT - book #2 in 'The Winters Sisters' Series!
Excerpt from Payton’s Pursuit

Collin sat motionless and watched Payton’s every move. What the hell happened back there? One minute he experienced another of his uncontrollable fits of rage, and the next moment a blanket of calm and serenity wrapped around him. Amazing feeling after so long. Those hazel eyes were gorgeous, but women never made him feel serene, no matter how pretty. All three of the sisters were something, but Payton was the pick of the litter. As breathtaking as Payton was in her designer blue suit with her shimmering wavy cinnamon hair that fell past her shoulders, she still couldn’t be the source of the calm that enveloped him.

“Get a grip, McBain,” Collin scolded himself. She didn’t even notice him. Hell, she hit the floor out cold the second he looked up at her. Collin didn’t even get a chance to properly introduce himself— not that she would care. He got the distinct feeling Payton would never forgive him for kidnapping her sister. What does it matter? Not like he would spend much time around her anyway. Like Victory said, he wasn’t in his right mind when he kidnapped her last year. Victory forgave him, if Payton was petty enough to hold a grudge, he’d do his best to avoid her. Who am I trying to kid? She will make my life miserable the entire time I live on her campus.




Leave a comment below and enter to win:
~ an eBook of 'Payton's Pursuit'
~ chapstick
~bookmark
~magnet

You must leave a comment below and enter my Rafflecopter. You only have to leave your comment in the Rafflecopter to enter, but there are also more chances to win!

Leave a comment for this question:

WHAT IS YOUR FIRST MEMORY OF SPRING?

**You must leave your email address and name to be entered to win.**


For the Grand Prize the more blogs you leave a comment on, the more chances to win!


~GRAND PRIZE~

For your chance to win one of many prizes, you must stop by one of the participating blog hop stops (March 7-11, 2013) and tell us how you celebrate Spring!*  
To increase your chance of winning you are welcome to visit EACH blog and comment.
 We are going to offer two Grand Prizes!!  In order for readers to take part, they must leave their comment and email address. 
Two winners will be chosen at random and notified no later than March 15, 2014. 
1st Grand Prize: (1) Paperwhite Kindle
2nd Grand Prize: (1) $25 Amazon Gift Card


a Rafflecopter giveaway


40 comments:

  1. Planting flowers with my granny when I was 3 years old. donnafulford@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a beautiful picture, Donna. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for being on the Spring Fling Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warmer temps and the flowers blooming. Entering under the name of Virginia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. My best and earliest memory of Spring was my grandmother taking me and my sister walking to town. My sister and I was singing Easter songs and a man said we sang so beautiful and he gave each one of us a Pecan Log. We was on top of the world that day and everyday with our grandmommie.
    I love Spring. I always get outside and start planning how I will do my flower beds for the year. Love the sunshine, fresh smells and even spring showers are better..
    Good luck to everyone. :) Lsmoore43(@)yahoo(.)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful memory to have. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  5. My grandmother and all her seed catalogs, planning for the garden. I kept picking out flowers because I hated vegetables.

    Shannon
    sabai30705(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Love it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. The field of tulips we used to have in our backyard :)

    mimismithblue AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An instant picture came into my mind, breathtaking...Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. I celebrate Spring by beautifying my front porch with all manner of plants, flowers and decorative pots. I finish up with a new cushion for my favorite chair and I'm set for endless days of reading and relaxing.

    ilookfamous(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds perfect! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In elementary school spring break, we would sleep late and play all day.
    magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were the days, weren't they. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  10. My first memories of spring are suffering with hay fever as I kid growing up in Connecticut. Luckily I outgrew it. Now I enjoy hiking and taking photos of flowers and wildlife in the spring.

    jacobsone AT katewwdb DOT com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you outgrew your hay fever. Sounds like your current memories are the best! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  11. My first memories of spring is Easter egg hunting when I was little.
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    natasha_donohoo_8 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved Easter egg hunting when I was a kid - who am I fooling, I love it now too! Thanks for stopping by and best of luck!

      Delete
  12. My first memory of spring is seeing all the different color flowers blooming and hearing the birds chirping! Thanks for sharing amybowens34 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The perfect spring! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. My first memories of spring is going to my grandmothers for large Easter egg hunts.

    lead@hotsheet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My first memory of spring is green grass and tulips blooming in the flower garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for a great giveaway Joanne. You already have my email address!

      Delete
    2. I can smell the fresh grass and tulips....

      Delete
  15. My very first memory of spring is seeing the buttercups (daffodils to Northerners) bloom all around the hills, gardens, throughout every place exposed to the sunlight. They were always so beautiful and were the first harbinger of spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first spring flowers are always wonderful.

      Delete
  16. Track season in jr high school was how I knew it was spring.

    devynsmom95@yahoocom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Out school teaparties where I would dance every year.

    Renee bramgirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the budding trees and bushes. The warmer air. Everything about spring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmm. I do remember lots of flowers! Since i was little, always had a fascination with them! Thank you for sharing! :)
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hanging clothes outside on the clothesline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that great image...my mom would do that all spring and summer long...

      Delete