Sunday, June 16, 2013

Come Join My New Street Team!!

With the help of Book Monster Promotions
 my new Street Team has commenced!
 
 
 
 


 
Come join the fun!
 It's easy!
 
By becoming a fan/member of the team you will be asked to complete one simple task each week.
 
As a newly published author your help will be greatly appreciated!
 
AND...
You will be the first to hear when my new books will be released.
 
AND....

Have the opportunity to win free copies!

AND...
 
There will be monthly gifts offered!
 
AND...
 
Special "thanks yous" along the way!
 
Please come join me, an adventure not to be missed!

Click on the link below to take you to my page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/117426105131778/




 

 
 
This months giveaway!
 
 
To enter to win this months giveaway please go to the rafflecopter below! By completing each task you will have more chances to win!!
 
 
 
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment