Wednesday, March 13, 2013

You know the saying a learning curve? For me this is a learning cliff! This is my first attempt at blogging. Thank goodness for my friend, Sharon Kleve ~ she has thrown me a life line and is attempting to pull me through the process.

I am a soon-to-be newly published romance author. My debut novel, Chasing Victory will be published in the coming weeks. I will post the book cover and other tidbits as they become available.

Thanks for stopping by. Please visit me often.

4 comments:

  1. I love it. Great cover. It's so cool you incorporated a beautiful Doby, in addition to the hunky human:)
    Chris Karlsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris! What could be better? A smoking hot guy and wo/mans best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne, I wish you great success. I personally love Chasing Victory! You're going to sell millions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon. From your lips...

      And thank you so much for all of your help!

      Delete